SAI BABA'S HUMAN VALUES AND HIS ORGANISATION'S 'EDUCARE'
Various important weakensses, omissions and epistemological faults of the Sathya Sai Baba
'Five Human Values' and educational systems based on it
- SRI SATYA SAI INSTITUTE OF HIGHER LEARNING (SSSIHL
- SATHYA SAI UNIVERSITY EDUCATION
WHERE THE HUMAN VALUES TEACHINGS FALL SHORT AND ARE WRONG
Human values must include human rights, democratic rights, social equality, women's rights, gender rights and above all human justice and law. The rigid and unchanging ''five human values' Sai Baba promotes definitively exclude all these, as do his simplistic and often unpedagogical educational ideas.
- SAI BABA DISCOURSE ON EDUCATION A brief look at some of his statements
HUMAN VALUES AS COMMON OR UNIVERSAL VALUES?
Human values can be shared, but can they be they shared universally when they are not practiced universally? Being human values they are socially, culturally and politically variable in expression and not least in practice.
- SATHYA SAI EDUCATION IN HUMAN VALUES EXPOSED as a censorious, amateur sect
- E-MAILS FROM SSEHV DEFENDERS MAJMUDAR, RAINE & RITCHIE
- PARTICIPAN'T REPORT ON THE VALUES CONFERENCE FROM WHICH UNESCO WITHDREW
- SAI BABA ON INDIA'S CASTE SYSTEM - VS. GANDHI, AMBEDKAR, P.L. MIMROTH
- THE RGVEDA & LAWS OF MANU ON CASTE with comment on P.L. Mimroth & SB