MENU - SPIRITUAL & PHILOSOPHICAL
ISSUES CONCERNING SPIRITUAL AND/OR PARANORMAL PHENOMENA, AND PHILOSOPHICAL ASPECTS OF SPIRITUAL 'TEACHINGS'
- TAHIR SHAH: THE MAGIC OF GODMEN
- THE DARK SIDES OF PROMINENT HINDU GURUS & GODMEN/WOMEN Extensive list with information and links
- THE HUMAN EGO - & CONFUSED DOCTRINE OF EGOLESSNESS Analysis of self-denigratory ideas based on a narrow, puritan idea of what the ego is and should be.
- HEART AND HEAD - the false and misleading contrast
- PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND SUBJECT-INDEPENDENT FACT
- THE GURU-DISCIPLE RELATIONSHIP VS. TEACHER-PUPIL An analysis of the differences and contentions.
- RELIGIOUS FAITH, THE UNKNOWN AND SCIENCE The question fo 'the unknown' and the role of faith, common sense and science in relation to it.
- THE POSSIBLE ROLE OF 'ELEMENTALS' IN PSYCHIC OR PARA-NORMAL EXPERIENCE The alleged 'existence' of elementals as a means to explain reported para-normal events and experiences. A critical examination.
- STUDY OF IDEAS OF ETERNAL, UNCONDITIONAL, SELFLESS LOVE How the idea of love is 'sublimated' to an otherworldly realm and become anti-life and a subtle means to manipulate and control people
- UNITY AS A SPIRITUAL IDEAL and how such ideas function to suppress, manipulate and denigrate the diversity of existence, cultures and unique individuality.
- GOD IS EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING IS GOD? The great generalization and its logical consequences examined
- EVOLVING INTELLIGENCE, STARTING POINT FOR HUMAN UNDERSTANDING
- HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
- FREEDOM AND FATE, CAUSE AND CHOICE
- THE ORIGINS AND PERSISTENCE OF RELIGIOUS BELIEF IN GOD
- OPEN LETTER TO SB FOLLOWERS by Hindu authority Sri Acharyaji
- SAI BABA ON FORGIVENESS & PARDONS