ON ALAYA RAHM'S TESTIMONIES AGAINST SATHYA SAI BABA
Reply to Gerald Moreno's comments
ON HIS ARTICLE PUBLISHED ON HIS WEBSITE
On Alaya Rahms testimonies against Sathya Sai Baba - A full enquiry and analysis .
Moreno’s comments appear in bold black face, and mine are in regular case navy blue type.
1. GM : The testimonies of Alaya Rahm ("Sam Young" was an alias used by Alaya) are listed on three primary sites: 1) Divine Downfall, by Mick Brown, October 27th, 2000, in the Daily Telegraph, UK; 2) Seduced, Danish TV Documentary aired January 30th, 2002; and 3) Secret Swami, BBC Documentary aired June 17th, 2004.
Reply : How correct GM is!
2. GM : In Alaya Rahms testimony, from Seduced, Alaya Rahm claims that his first personal experience with SSB occurred, when he was 16 years old, when he went to see SSB, alone with some friends in a USA group. His family did not accompany him during this trip. According to Alaya Rahms testimony, on Seduced, SSB materialized oil and rubbed it on his testicles and kissed him deeply and it seemed as if SSB was trying to make his penis erect [Seduced: 217 00:29:46:24 00:29:53:22].
Reply : This is from the transcription of seduced (Sam) - Alaya : The first time I had a personal experience with SB was when I was 16 years old. I went to India alone with some friends in a USA group. I think I was the only person in that group that he gave a personal interview to. I went in there and he motioned for me to lower my pants and I did. I was very nervous at that time. Yeah. And he waved his hand and turned it over and showed me some oil. And he started to rub it on my testicles and started kissing me. And as he was kissing me he started kissing me deeply you know. And I started tensing up and you know, not understanding what was happening. But it seemed to me as if SB was trying to make my penis erect. He had told me not to tell any body about what he had done, that people would not understand it.
3. GM : This testimony directly contradicts the testimony that Alaya Rahm gave in Secret Swami, in which Alaya Rahm said that his first personal experience with SSB was when his family was with him in 1997 [Secret Swami: 10.16.47 & 10.18.38].
Reply : But what GM has quoted in the comments is made by Tanya Datta and not Alaya. I am giving below her comments. Alaya cannot be responsible for what the commentator stated.
Note: In the ensuing issue about dates, it is important to bear in mind not so much Morenos dispute about dates but the fact that throughout his writings he is hell-bent on fault-finding (often in entirely peripheral matters) and in making look bad each and every witness and critic against his idolized Sai Baba. Real truth and the heart of a matter are not his purpose. He has several times condemned the BBCs The Secret Swami on the strength of his view that there is a contradiction about a time-line in other words, Morenos oft-seen violation of Aristotles law of the undivided middle that is, fallaciously arguing from one presumed instance of a fault to saying that all instances are at fault.
10.16.47 Tanya Datta : The Rahm family went back to India in 1997, and by then Alaya was a handsome teenager. At the Ashram they eagerly attended darshan, the daily mass audience with their God. Note the phrase "went Back to India" which means that Alaya had gone earlier.
Tanya Datta has already clarified the matter after verifying Alayas, Als and Marisas transcript of the interview and found the following. Remember that in 1995 (or it was 1996) Alaya went on a visit without his parents and with a group. At that time, he only had two audiences with Sai Baba and in one of them had oil rubbed on him.
Transcript of the interview according to Tanya Datta
He went again when he was 16 years old - the family cannot remember if it was 1995 or 1996 with a group of up to 25 people not including his parents and stayed for 5 weeks. He had his first audience with Sai Baba along with his entire group and Sai Baba materialized a ring for him. Then he had another audience. During the second audience when he was given a robe, Sai Baba fondled his genitalia and rubbed oil on him.
Alaya has never said that his first experience with SSB was when his family was with him in 1997.
The 10.18.38 transcript is as follows which is what Alaya experienced in 1995. "10.18.38 Alaya Rahm : At the same time I was overjoyed, there was also a little bit of confusion because that was the first interview in which he called me in personally."
4. GM : According to Alaya Rahm, on Secret Swami, his family was called for an interview (in 1997) and he was called privately. It was then that SSB materialized oil and rubbed it on his testicles and kissed him deeply [Secret Swami: 10.18.51].
Reply : The transcript is of what happened in 1995 according to Tanya Dattas clarification given above and not what GM presumes to have been in 1997.
10.18.51 Alaya Rahm : Mm,mm. Took me aside and put the oil on his hands and, and told me to drop my pants and rubbed my genitalia with the oil and pulled me close and started kissing me heavily on the mouth and I was really taken back by it and not understanding what was going on.
5. GM : After the interview, his father, Al Rahm, asked Alaya what happened in the private interview. Alaya said he could not tell. Al asked if SSB made oil for him. Alaya asked Al how he knew about; the oil and Al said that it had happened to him too. Al accepted the experience as some sort of healing ritual [Secret Swami: 10.19.13].
Reply : GM added the words "After the interview" which are not there in the transcript - thus deceivingly making it appear that the 1st interview was not in 1995 but in 1997. This is the transcript at 10.19.13 in Secret Swami
Al Rahm : I said, so tell me about, you know, your interview. And he said; well I am not supposed to tell any body, Baba told me not to tell anybody and I looked at him and I said : did he make oil for you? and his eyes got kind of big and he said ; how did you know? And I said : did he rub it on you? And he said yeah. He said how did you know? and I said because it happened to me
There is no mention of Al accepting the experience as some sort of healing ritual in the transcript 10.19.13
6. GM: The previous two accounts contradict Alaya Rahms (alias "Sam Young") testimony, in the Divine Downfall interview, that he had with Mick Brown. According to the Divine Downfall interview, "In 1995, Sam had come to his father. In a private interview, he said, Sai Baba had materialised some oil in his hand, unbuttoned Sams trousers and rubbed his genitals. Jeff (Al Rahms alias) told his son he had had a similar experience when he first met Sai Baba at 18. I said to Sam, what did you think about it? He said he didnt feel there was anything sexual about it; it was like Sai Baba was doing his job. And Id kind of had that experience. A doctor gives a boy an exam. Id taken it as some kind of healing. Thereafter, Sam said nothing about his experiences". Alaya Rahm makes no mention of SSB kissing him deeply and trying to make his penis erect (as he claimed in Secret Swami and Seduced). As a matter of fact, Alaya Rahm told his father that, "he didnt feel there was anything sexual about it; it was like Sai Baba was doing his job".
Reply : Before I deal with any technicality, I should point out that here - yet again! - Moreno reveals his heartlessness. It does not matter to him that years have passed without the Rahm family being called liars, and yet Moreno, outrages common decency, and at the same time defames, by his complete inability to be sensitive and genuinely intellectually probing. His task is, ceaselessly, to blacken good people, and not to enlighten.
First it should be noted that Divine Downfall was an article by Mick Brown and not an interview with the Rahm family though he had interviewed them for the article. Unless one goes through the diary of Mick Brown and the audio cassettes one cannot know what was discussed. This is what is published in Divine Downfall about Alayas 1995 oiling. This is the narration by Mick Brown and not by Alaya Rahm:
"Then in 1995, things began to change. Their son, Sam (Alaya), who was now 16, visited the ashram with a family friend and was singled out for a private interview with Sai Baba... In 1995, Sam had come to his father. In a private interview, he said, Sai Baba had materialized some oil in his hand, unbuttoned Sams trousers and rubbed his gentials. Jeff (Al Rahm ) told his son he had had a similar experience when he first met Sai Baba at 18. I said to Sam what did you think about it? He said he didnt feel there was anything sexual about it; it was like Sai Baba was doing his job. And Id kind of had that experience. A doctor gives a boy an exam, Id take it as some kind of healing. Thereafter, Sam (Alaya) said nothing about his experience."
The article has also mentioned the following "what had actually occurred was this: from anointing with oil, Sam told me, Sai Babas advances had grown progressively more abusive and forceful. Sai Baba, he said, had kissed him, fondled him ."
What was first narrated in 1995 by Mick Brown was what he knew from Alayas explanation as Alaya had to keep silent over the rest of the experience as his father (Al Rahm) has told him that oiling happened to him also when he was 18 and Al also did not ask him further.
7. GM : In the Divine Downfall interview, Alaya Rahm received an oiling from SSB in 1995, in a trip he took with a family friend (Family did not go with Sam)on this Trip. After receiving this oiling, Sam Young told his father about it when he returned to the USA (in 1995)
In Seduced Alaya Rahm reeived an oiling from SSB, when he was 16 years old, in a trip he took with friends in a USA group ( family did not go with Alaya on this trip). After receivng this oiling, Alaya Rahm told no one as directed by SSB.
Reply : The sentence "after receiving the oiling, Alaya Rahm told no one as directed by SSB is not there in Seduced
8. GM : Alaya Rahm went back to see SSB, with his family, in 1997. The family was called for an interview. Alaya Rahm was called for a private interview but he does "not remember exactly what happened", but claims that "physical contact" occurred. [Seduced: 217 00:29:46:24 00:29:53:22].
Reply : The script is from 31:46:24 31:49:21 and not as mentioned by him and what Alaya stated is.
(Sam) Alaya : The second time that I went to see SB was in 1997. I went with my whole family and group of people (Most culpably, Moreno has failed to state "and a group of people"). I believe we had about 10 people in our group. I dont remember exactly what happened that first day but I know that there was physical contact in the personal interview room.
Does GM think SSB would have abused him with his family and other members in the group?
9. GM : In Secret Swami, Alaya Rahm received an oiling from SSB, in 1997, in a trip he took with his family [Secret Swami: 10.16.47].
Reply : Why does GM confuse people by mixing up the facts here, as so often? What is quoted in 10:16:47 is the comments by Tanya Datta and not by Alaya, and there is no mention of Alaya Rahm receiving an oiling from SSB in 1997 in a trip he took with his family.
10. GM : In this family interview (in 1997), Alaya Rahm received a private interview and had an oiling. SSB kissed him heavily on the mouth. SSB told him to tell no one.
Reply : Again GM is confusing what is expressed in (10.19.13). This was what happened to Alaya in 1995 and not 1997! This confusion came because of the editing which Tanya Datta comments in (10.16.47) was added in between the 1995 experience of Alaya. This has already been explained by Tanya Datta in reply to my email wherein she gave the full chronology from the transcript of the interview with Alaya, Al and Marisa.
11. GM : After the interview, his father, Al, asked Alaya what happened in the private interview.
Reply : GM has added the words "After the interview" in this which is nowhere in the Secret Swami, and in so doing either deliberately or carelessly confused the issue of that 10:19:13 talk between Al Rahm and Alaya which happened in 1997. When the parents did not accompany Alaya to Puttaparthi, how is it possible for the parents to question Alaya "After the interview"? Does such a question too much strain GM's ability to think clearly? The chronology of the transcript shows that the event happened in 1995 and not just after the interview in 1997 and what we find in the transcript at 10:19:13 is:
Al Rahm : "I said, so tell me about, you know, your interview. And he said, well I am not supposed to tell anybody. Baba told me not to tell anybody and I looked at him and I said; did he make oil for you? And his eyes got kind of big and he said; how did you know? And I said; did he rub it on you? And he said, yeah, He said how did you know? And I said, because it happened to me. This happened in U.S."
12. GM : This directly contradicts Alaya Rahms Seduced account in which he says, of his 1997 family interview, "I dont remember exactly what happened that first day, but I know that there was physical contact in the personal interview room" [Seduced: 217 00:29:46:24 00:29:53:22].
Reply : With what brilliant intelligence GM has found that between 1995 interview and 1997 there is contradiction. What else can there be? [Seduced: 217 00:29:46:24 00:29:53:22] The foolish GM has quoted the wrong transcript - it should be [218 00:31:49:21]
GM has given the wrong timing of the scripts, adding words that are not in the scripts, changing the years etc. Unless they know where to hunt, readers on his web site do not have the scripts for checking whether he states fact or falsehood.
13. GM : In Alaya Rahms testimony on Divine Downfall, we have a revelation that Alaya Rahm had received about $10,000 in cash and gifts from SSB.
Reply : What is published in Divine Downfall is by Mick Brown and what Mick Brown stated is : "On almost every occasion Sai Baba had given him gifts of watches, rings, trinkets and cash, in total around $10,000. He had told him to say nothing to his parents."
One needs to understand what is really meant by "and cash, in total around $10,000". The cash was not paid in one sum but many times and that is clearly what is referred in the notion: and cash in total. Around $10,000 signifies "about" or "roughly" the amount in total. GM is quoting Mick Brown wrongly when this "around $ 10,000" does not include the gifts of gold watches, diamond rings etc., received by Alaya.
14. GM : On Secret Swami, Al Rahm said, "I think he gave him several thousands dollars". Al Rahm "thinks" SSB gave Alaya "several thousand dollars"?
Reply : What Al Rahm stated in Secret Swami (10.28.49) was that "Baba was giving him money, I think he gave him several thousands dollars".
Here, Moreno has - with either great dishonesty or great carelessness - not quoted "Baba was giving him money". This would prove that the value of jewellery was not added in the money given to Alaya.
15. GM : Why didnt he ask him? Where did this figure of $10,000 come from? Especially in light that the Rahm family claims that the gold watches and diamond rings, that they received from SSB, were cheap and not worth very much money.
Reply : When the "around" $10,000 does not include the cost of jewellery, this question does not arise. Note also: GM admits here, it would seem, that Sai Baba's alleged 'diamond rings' and 'gold watches' etc. are not worth much... because it suits his own concocted argument! So now we know that GM thinks that Sai Baba's supposedly "materialsised divine gifts" gifts are cheap and not worth very much money... i.e. the gifts are not what they seem or are claimed to be and are widely stated to be by nearly all devotees, hence they are fraudulent!
16. GM : There is no mention of Alaya receiving any amount of money on Seduced.
Reply : The interview was based on the questions asked by the interviewer. Whether he has asked or not can be found only if one looks to the unedited films shot. Even if Alaya was questioned about money, the producer might have found it not necessary in the film as the film was very much focused on the sex abuse by Sai Baba.
When the article Divine Downfall was published in Daily Telegraph on 28.10.2000 - wherein it is mentioned that Alaya on almost every occasion was given cash by SSB in total around $ 10,000 - my assumption earlier is proved to be true.
17. GM : Another contradiction occurs between Alaya Rahms testimony in Divine Downfall and Seduced. In Alaya Rahms testimony, on Seduced, Alaya Rahm claimed he had conversations with "other people" who had similar experiences. Alaya said he could talk more openly with them than he could with his dad [Seduced: 226 00:36:34:10 00:36:38:15].
Reply : 36-34-10 00.36.38.15 A part of the script is the interview with Jed Geyerhahn! This is the script as it relates to Alaya in Seduced:
"What really helped me was when I had some conversations with some other people who had had similar experiences. Because I felt, that if they had had experiences as intense, or close to as intense as mine, I could talk to them about it more openly than I could talk to my dad. So we had talked about it, and all the people that I had talked about it were equally confused about it as I was. However, also equally brain washed and allowing it to continue to take place. So I would say that finally I decided that I was not going to put myself into that position again because life without SB was going to be a better life".
The above talk had took place in 1999.
18. GM : However, in Divine Downfall, the "other people" are two American, teenage students at the Puttparthi College.
Reply: This is what is published in Divine Downfall. "In fact, Sam (Alaya) did tell somebody. He confided what was happening to two other American teenagers who were students at Puttaparthi College. They had had similar experiences." They justified it as a divine experience. But we did not talk about it too much because of the idea that he was omniscient, that hed know what we were talking about and what was in our heads.
"If you listen to what Baba says, hes talking about taking charge of your life, and I was thinking. "Im with you, so everything must be good". "But he was doing things to me that I didnt want to do and I was just letting it happen."
This would have taken place in 1997-1998 or 1998-1999 and Moreno hopelessly brings these two together in a vain attempt to prove that there are contradictions.
19. GM : In Divine Downfall, Sam Young said that "we didnt talk about it too much because of the idea that he (SSB) was omniscient, that hed know what we were talking about and what was in our heads". In Seduced, Alaya Rahm talks to other people (notice he does not specify the important information that they were American, Sai Students) and he talks to them openly [Seduced: 226 00:36:34:10 00:36:38:15]. Yet in the second account, on Divine Downfall, they "didnt talk about it too much". So, did Alaya talk "openly" about it or "not too much"?
Reply : The answer is in the 1997 they didnt talk too much but in 1999. Alaya talked openly as both talks were from different period. GM has not informed why it is important to mention that they were American College students.
20. GM: The last contradiction is regarding the accounts given in Divine Downfall and Secret Swami about how Alaya Rahm (alias "Sam Young") divulged everything that was happening to his parents. In Divine Downfall, it states, "When Sai Baba attempted to get him to perform oral sex, Sam walked out for the last time, although it would be some months before he summoned the nerve to tell his parents".
Reply : This is what is stated in Divine Downfall: "(In 1999) In Puttaparthi Sam was again called for private interview. When Sai Baba attempted to get him perform, oral sex, Sam walked out for the last time although it would be some months before he summoned the nerve to tell his parents ."
21. GM : This same story is repeated in Seduced in which it said that Alaya Rahm told his father [Seduced: 227 00:38:26:03 00:38:29:06].
Reply : This is what is related in Seduced : "When his son at last told him what was going on".
22. GM : However, in Secret Swami, Alaya did not tell his parents. His parents confronted him and that was when he divulged the story. In Secret Swami, it says, "Al Rahm: We were concerned about Alayas behaviour and the way he was acting and so we decided we were going to confront him. Well, to my surprise when Alaya said ok and he started to tell the story, it was so much more than I knew anything about" [Secret Swami: 10.35.20].
Reply : Very convenientl to his warped reckoning of the case GM most culpably omits the last part of 10:35:20 in Secret Swami : "And that in fact he had been forced, sexually forced and abused by Sai Baba in almost every single interview he had ever been".
All GM's questions are senseless, having nothing to do with the question whether SSB sexually abused Alaya Rahm. He had told his parents as mentioned above after the confrontation.
In short, GM goes about assembling data in a way far removed from any responsible individual, say a social worker, documenting a case. He is heartless, careless, and has no demonstrable concern for justice. His concern is not for a young man, or for a suffering family, but simply his fanatical quest to attack those of courage who have gone to very great sacrifice to relate their account as best they can to Danish Broadcasting, Daily Telegraph, the BBC, and other authorities such as the FBI, the State Department, UNESCO (Paris), etc.
The Rahm Family Letter: Contradictions Reconciled?
23. GM : Click Here to view an open letter, from the Rahm Family, that attempts to reconcile Alayas contradictory testimonies by explaining that the discrepancies were due to poor editing. The implications are that the Secret Swami Documentary, the Seduced Documentary and the Divine Downfall Interview are all inaccurate. The Rahm Familys response also creates a few more additional contradictions.
Reply : Though GM tried to prove that the three above mentioned materials are inaccurate by twisting facts and hiding parts, he was not able to prove even one inaccuracy, while Al Rahms response is very clear.
24. GM : Click Here to view a letter from the Rahm Family in which it is claimed that "On one occasion Baba took off his robe and lungi and, fully naked, attempted to pull down Alayas pants and climb onto his back in an effort to have anal sex". This statement directly contradicts Alaya Rahms own testimony on Secret Swami where Alaya said, "he lifted his robe and his dhoti up to his chest and showed me the whole bottom half of this body" [Secret Swami: 10.29.46]. The above statement also contradicts Alaya Rahms own testimony in the Seduced Documentary where Alaya said, "One time he had his robe almost completely off..." [Seduced: 213 00:28:49:09 00:28:55:07]. Going from "almost naked" to "fully naked" is a significant change in details.
Reply : Al Rahms letter dated 15.11.2004 sent at 12:27 am. states :
1. "On one occasion Baba took off his robe and lungi and fully naked, attempted to pull down Alayas pants and climb onto his back in an effort to have anal sex. Alaya pushed him off and said no. Baba got angry and put his robe back on: Then said he would never talk to Alaya again. Alaya pleaded with him not to be angry and to please continue to grand interviews and talk with his parents and sisters."
In Seduced 213 00.28.49.09 00.28.55.07
Sam (Alaya) "One time he had his robe almost completely off and he tried to have anal sex with me, because he came from behind me and started climbing up on top of me. You know and being that Im so much taller than him, in order to keep prevent it from happening, I just stood straight up and didnt allow him to do anything you know and I kind of kept pushing him away and keep him there until?? I know, I want to talk to you, I want to be with you and I love you. He said, " You dont love me? You dont love me?" and I would say,"No, I love you, but I just dont want to have sexual relations with you."
In Secret Swami 10.29.46
"I, I could pretty much stop convincing myself that any of this was spiritual when he lifted his robe and his dhoti up to his chest and showed me the whole bottom half of his body and told me to take my pants off and then he tried to, Im much taller than he is, hes like five feet tall may be and Im six, six and he tried to climb up onto me, you know."
Tanya Datta : "To rape you?"
Alaya Rahm : "Yeah, thats what I felt like. I mean he was for a seventy years old man as erect as I think a seventy year old man can get. I even saw semen come out of his penis one time and that was when I was, wow, this is human being."
Divine Down Fall in 1998, "according to Sam, Sai Baba attempted to rape him".
The question is not whether he took of his robe and lungi and fully naked or his robe almost completely off and lifted his robe and his dhoti up to his chest, but all the statements lead to the answer that he was almost naked." GM's making a big case out of such relative details just shows how truly desperate he is to deny what really happened, for it suggests that this might also have happened to him.
25. GM: The Rahm Family letter also said, "Alaya was singled out and called in for 14 interviews in a period of less than 2 months in front of 20,000 young adults from around the world. 7 of those interviews were with his family but Alaya was also called privately in each of those as well." This means that Alaya received a total of 14 private interviews. However, in the Seduced Documentary, Alaya said, "I ended up getting about 20 to 21 personal interviews within a month and a half" [Seduced: 218 00:31:46:24 00:31:49:21]. In the Divine Downfall interview, it was claimed that the Rahms were called for seven interviews, while Alaya had "some 20 private meetings". Clearly, the number of interviews was exaggerated. Not only that, but during half of these private interviews, the Rahm family were just outside the main interview room, separated by a curtain! Furthermore, Alaya was never called alone for an interview. In Alayas interviews (when his family was not present) there were other people that were present in the interview room. Alaya was not specifically called alone. These interviews occurred in July and early August of 1997.
Reply : This relates to what is stated in Al Rahm's Family Letter, Seduced, and Divine Downfall. We see that Moreno sets himself up as the grand and sole judge for whether a number of interviews a person has had is exaggerated or true. Of course, all men are liars if they utter a syllable detrimental to his god, Sai Baba. It does not matter that a great many devotees from the USA and other countries knew very well that Alaya and other Rahm family members were unusual in the sheer number of interviews granted to them. Moreno was not there in those days, but presumes a god-like omniscience of the status of Alaya's claims about the number of interviews he received at this time. What terrible arrogance!
Al Rahms Family Letter : "In 1997, in front of the first international young adult conference in Puttaparthi, Alaya was singled out and called in for 14 interviews in a period of less than 2 months in front of 20,000 young adults from around the world. 7 of those interviews were with his family but Alaya was also called privately in each of these as well."
Seduced 218:00:31:46:24 00:31:49:21 : (Sam) Alaya : "The second time that I went to see SB was in 1997. I went with my whole family and a group of people. I believe we had about 10 people in our group. I dont remember exactly what happened that first day, but I know that there was physical contact in the personal interview room. I ended up getting about 20 to 21 personal interview within a month and a half. But every time we would go back into the personal room, he wants got (sic) to be very intimate. And he was constantly having me take out my penis and he would hold it. Sometimes put it in his mouth and look at me, and then ask me to do the same thing or push my head down and lift his robe up. And I was gagging and almost about to vomit. And , you know, that was probably the most mentally break down type of thing Ive ever done in my life, because if I didnt feel like at that times like my life or my family happiness or . was depending on it."
Divine Downfall : Eighteen months later, the Youngs returned to Puttaparthi; again Baba singled out Sam and called him and the family for an interview. "He made(a big fuss of) our group, said Jeff. He materialised a ring for my son. He told everybody that Sam had been a great Shirdi Sai Devotee in a previous life. He just poured it on. During the course of that visit, the Youngs were called in for seven interviews, while Sam had some 20 private meetings.
Now where are the contradictions? There is nothing to prove that SSB did not sexually abuse Alaya! There are other individuals and situations depicted in various investigations such as Divine Downfall, Seduced, Secret Swami, not to mention a great many responsible and serious criticisms from around the world of Sai Baba and his organisation. Does Moreno not realise that a documentary or an article has very limited time in which to communicate its themes and that, for every story used, the media researchers have uncovered many other compelling cases of Sai Baba's abuses but which (although adding weightily to the evidence) could not be used? Why is Moreno so silent on the real issues raised? Why is his sole purpose to negate, destroy, belittle and defame?
Why is Moreno silent about anything that does not fit his blank and evidently irrational denials?
NOTE! Unless otherwise stated, every article on these pages is the registered copyright of the author and/or website owner and unauthorised copying will be pursued legally . Permission to be sought in writing via the owner of this website